Wednesday, March 23, 2016

ONE SUMMER DAY WE FLEW TRASH BAG INSTEAD OF KITES!

 I noticed this perfect Ashton handprint on my column in my home. I still haven't washed it off. It makes me smile every time I look at it.
 A few of my tomato plants are thriving a few aren't, I wonder what makes the difference. Same soil, same seeds, and same watering routine. It's a mystery. I am going to figure this gardening thing out. Promise.
The White's came over to play and the wind was blowing so hard we wished we had kites. Then Nattalie suggested that we fly trash bags instead. She said she had a lot of fun doing that as a kid. I pulled out some string and old trash bags and sure enough I don't think they would have been happier if I had gone and bought them all kites. They giggled and played and ran.






No comments: