Monday, March 21, 2016

SPRING GARDEN

Ashton wanted to dip his chicken biscuit cracker into James' milk.
 Well, we did it. It was no easy task. Ashton wants to kill himself every time we go outside lately, so I can't take an eye off of him for a second. Today he ate ashes, chicken poop, and dirt. Poured my glass of water into the dirt then filled it with dirt. Then sat in it. I bathed him in the sink and laid him on the couch with his bottle. His brother and him where out in two seconds. I didn't mind because I had to finish this garden and the best time to finish is when these two boys are napping. Madison stuck by my side the whole time and helped me do the entire garden. Nate built me some beautiful garden boxes but I planted a week late and they say that garden boxes heat up faster than the earth. I planted them behind my tree to help out too maybe the shade will help it last long. I love peas, so I am praying for the best. We will see how it all goes. It isn't anything like I planned but hey, it's done and all my babies are alive. 
Nate is off rafting and fishing with Sierra. They don't plan to be back until late. Excited to hear about their adventure, maybe we will do a Sierra minute if she agrees.



No comments: