Thursday, March 24, 2016

SNOWFLAKE

 

 Meet Snowflake, Sierra's chicken. I took the picture below two seconds before I took the picture above. Do you see that chicken just completely loving her back and subdued by her? This girl has a way with animals that indescribable. She loves them heart and soul. They know she loves them. They love her.
 
Isn't she gorgeous? She is growing so beautiful.
 This boys hair is getting blonder and blonder. He is breakin' my heart, he is so independent. He doesn't come to me unless he needs his bum changed or he is hungry. He is my go, go, going boy.
 This kid found this truck at the thrift store. He loves it. It is all he has played with since coming back from there. He tucked it into bed beside him after I put him to sleep and said, "No one touch my truck (really a forklift, but don't tell him that), or I will punch dou (you)." He was serious too.
Madison and Sierra want scripture bags, so we picked up some fabric from the thrift store to make them. They are going to be fun, so stay tuned. All of you two peeps that follow this blog. I love that when I tell people that I blog, their first reply is, "Do people still blog?" Yes, yes they do, but only really cool people.

No comments: