Saturday, October 1, 2016

CONFERENCE SATURDAY

 I love conference. It fills my soul in ways nothing else can. I love to listen to it during the week as I clean and do mundane tasks. It makes the work seem easy and dare I say fun. I love conference. I love and support our latter day prophet President Thomas Monson. I love all the apostle and each has touched my heart at different times. I feel blessed to know these men are called of God. I feel blessed to have had the spirit testify to me over and over again of the reality that we are lead by a prophet and apostles in these days. Whenever I become concerned about things that are happening in the world and here in America, especially lately with what is happening on the political stage, I remind myself that I know the prophet, who he is, and where he is. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It sustains me and strengths me in these troubled times. Anyone who watches the train of the world, filled with drugs, dishonesty, immorality and all manner of evil pass by and doesn't desire to climb aboard and be apart of it and looks around wondering where to turn. I say, turn to the prophets. They will lead you through these trouble times. You can hear their voices with a touch of a button. Go, listen to the prophets voice.







No comments: