Friday, October 21, 2016

MORNINGS, VOTING, and a MOUSE

 Madison always wakes up earlier than I wish she would, and waits anxiously for the bus. She hates being late. She hates missing the bus. When she misses the bus she has thirty more minutes at home. It isn't that big of a deal for me to drive her, but she loves riding the bus. I don't know why.


 
 I voted. I think this has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make in voting. I have been voting for close to a decade and the decision has never been hard. My family all voted for different people, that has never happened. A few voted for McMullan, some voted for Gary Johnson, and still others voted Trump. I am ashamed to say I voted for Trump. I loathe him. He has no morals or class. He embodies none of the characters I  believe a president should embody. I live in a state that has voted for Obama the last two elections. We use to be a republican state but I feel like we sold off the ability to be anything but democratic since we legalized marijuana. Since the legalization of marijuana every year will become more difficult to change the political culture in Colorado. People move to the State wanting to live in a Democrat culture. I know we will be hard pressed to have anyone win against Clinton but I am hoping that Trump can. I think he is a tiny bit better than Clinton. He will vote in a conservative supreme court judge. He has too. My vote was in favor or a conservative supreme court judge and not Trump. He is the only vehicle I think we have here in Colorado to get there.
 The girls found a mouse on the property and played with it until it died. Leslie's daughter Addison actually was the first to catch it. She is just like Sierra was at her age. She loves all creatures. She has no fear surrounding them. Sierra found courage in Addison's excitement and took the mouse from her and tried to keep it alive a little longer. She gave it water and I think revived it momentarily.

No comments: