Wednesday, October 12, 2016

INDIAN BOYS

 There comes a day in every boys life when he finds a feather, a really great feather. You know those germy things that fall off of birds.
 The boy's mother is kind of a nut, so she throws caution to the wind and she makes the boy's Indian hats out of the boy's treasure.
How can you be a real Indian without a weapon? So, she grabs two nail files and gives one to each boy. I know what your thinking, those things can jab out an eye? Yep. There are all sorts of foreseeable dangers. I am that sort of a mom. If one of them loses an eye, won't the whole experience be more authentic? I tell ya people, he said he wanted to be a real Indian.
 She didn't anticipate this nut case who ran after his brother at full speed yelling hi-ya. Luckily, his brother was faster and both of them have great balance.
 He was a little scared and ran screaming.
 His brother was like, "What? I am not really going to hurt you. I am just going to run with my knife as close as I can to your body, while screaming hi-ya at the top of my lungs to scare you."
 Well, if you can do scary, then I can do scary too.
 Wait, no. That is my happy face.
 This is the real scary face.
 Wait. Cough. Wait. Cough. I scared myself so bad I threw myself into a coughing fit.
 That was weird.
 Hi-ya! Hi-ya!

No comments: