Friday, October 13, 2017

CONFERENCE WEEKEND

 We got to share Saturday morning conference with the Sister Missionaries. We loved every minute of it. We really enjoyed the whole weekend. I made a really nice Sunday dinner because we didn't have 1:00 church and I had the whole day to prepare it. We invited Patsy Nix from the ward over for dinner. She is a widow in the ward. She got lost and was a half hour late. I felt so bad. She said it was fun to get out of the house and be around people for a change. My two boys hardly know Patsy but both ran to her and gave her a big hug when she pulled into the driveway, even my Ashton. They don't typically hug strangers. She was so flattered by their attention. I was surprised by it. I thought it was a tender mercy that my family made her feel so welcomed. 



No comments: