Wednesday, October 25, 2017

MADISON's BIRTHDAY

 We drove to Utah on Friday night. Aston screamed from Price to Orem. He pooped himself and I didn't realize it. He had a sore bum. He gets them so easily which is why I have been pushing him to potty train. Dang it. He didn't sleep well. He was fuss all Saturday. Sunday was Madison's birthday and so we asked her what she wanted to do. She really wanted to go to Color Me Mine. I don't think we will ever take the whole family there again. Next time dad can take the girls. The boys liked it, they were just done in about an hour and started falling apart. James could not understand why he couldn't take his cup home. Ashton was just melting down from the night before. I offered to take them for a walk over to get a carmeled apple. In the store Ashton got upset, I am still not sure why. Then he fell on the asphalt on the way back and started throwing a major tantrum. I had to  pick him up and carry him back to the car. It was ridiculous. I don't want to carry him while I am pregnant. 

The day was suppose to be about Madison and it was, but it wasn't . Later that evening, my sister Karalee put together a lovely birthday for Madison. She baked her a beautiful raspberry chocolate cake. She picked her up some presents. She got a stuffed animal and a new dress, shoes, and tights. She was thrilled. She is such a sweet girl. I am so glad she is mine. 




 


No comments: