Wednesday, October 25, 2017

TWO SUPERHEROES

I know, I caved. I gave in and let the little one wear his super hero costume. Oh my, I wasn't prepared for the shear awesomeness. He was so into character. He jumped around the house in really impressive karate, punching moves. He chased his older brother all around the house. James did his best not to let him catch him. Ashton is Optimus Prime. He doesn't even know who Optimus Prime is but it was the only costume he wanted. James of course is obsessed with Spiderman. He told me he had to have spiderman gloves with his costume. I agreed and luckily found some on Amazon for $5.00. It really does make his costume. I now need to focus on making the girls costumes. I didn't want to make superhero costumes. There is too much spandex and detail for me to have the desire to tackle. These are the first costumes I have ever purchased. I hope they are my last. I like homemade costumes. The boys have no boy dress ups. I thought it was time they did.





No comments: