Monday, October 30, 2017

HALLOWEEN

I was teaching a photography class for super Saturday. I got my kids dressed up for Truck-or-Treat. I dropped them off with my friend Lily. She was so sweet to take them around. (After teaching a photography class, I am slightly embarrassed about this photo but you take the the moment when you can get it. I don't think I have had a picture of Sierra this good in a long time.) She is Rey from the new Star Wars. Madison is BB8 from the new Star Wars. James and Ashton didn't want to join our theme. James was Spiderman and Ashton was Optimus Prime. Ashton doesn't even know who Optimus Prime is and I tried to get him to be Superman or Batman and do a family superhero theme but he refused. He saw the Optimus Prime costume and nothing would sway him from wanting to be the alien robot. I put both the girls costumes together for around six dollars. Everything was thrifted from Sierra's costume. We found a mostly white outfit from Madison's closet and bought a hat and some felt. I was pretty darn excited about how they turned out. 

No comments: