Wednesday, February 21, 2018

LEGO's and LOGAN

 I set up Logan's room in a place where no one has spent time since we remolded this house, the office. There is no door on the office it kind of bleeds into the living room and kitchen but it is a little more secluded and I only needed a crib and a recliner. My boys have been so fascinated by nursing they won't leave this corner of the house now. James has set up his Duplos on the office desk and he lives there. I am glad he spends all day playing Duplos instead of watching television. I don't feel like a total failure as a mother as I navigate this new little one. He will spend the whole day rearranging Duplos. He only stops occasionally to come and kiss Logan's head. Usually when I am in the middle of nursing him. I have told him a million times he isn't allowed to kiss Logan while he is nursing but he doesn't seem to want to listen. I know all those "normalizing breastfeeding" people won't understand but while I nurse I don't like my five year old's head nuzzled on my newborns head. Call me crazy! I am grateful though for the sweet relationship and love these two boys have with their new brother. I haven't noticed any jealousy, just love. Ashton cares a lot less than James but he has always been very gentle with Logan.









No comments: