Sunday, February 18, 2018

SUNDAY WITH LOGAN AND ASHTON

Sister Howel, the bishops wife, took my three oldest children to church today. I love Sister Howel, she is always smiling. When she dropped my kids off she said, "Well, that was way more exciting than sitting alone." I didn't ask what they did to make it exciting. I got to sit home and rock Logan. He was laying on my chest in the fetal position and I noticed his head kept making its way to my heart. He was scooting so his head was directly over it. He laid there content and happily for two hours. I felt bad ignoring Ashton and letting him watch Paw Patrol but these first few weeks are so magical and they don't last. My body no longer hurts and I am beginning to feel whole again. I love that I just get to sit and enjoy him. He is so precious.

No comments: