Sunday, February 18, 2018

MEETING HIS BROTHER's and SISTERS

Everyone has asked how Logan's brothers and sisters are reacting to his arrival. James can't get enough of him. He would kiss him and hold him all day if he could. Logan seems to tolerate all his affection fairly well. I have assigned James to filling my water. I have needed so much water postpartum. He resisted until I told him I needed water to make milk for Logan, now he runs to get me water whenever I need it. 

Madison adores her baby brother. 

Sierra didn't want anything to do with him. I asked her to hold him the night I got home from the hospital while I went a slept  a few hours. When I got up she was still snuggling him on the couch. She said that he stole her heart in that moment. She even went to church the next day and announced to the young women that they better never hold Logan because he will steal their heart too. 




No comments: