Sunday, February 18, 2018

VALENTINE's DAY

Nate sent everyone flowers for Valentine's Day again this year. Madison's flowers were on the far left. Sierra's are pictured below. Madison and I made her Valentine box, the unicorn, for school. I was glad to do something with her. She always is so neglected. The boys and Sierra are very demanding and she often gets overlooked. It really didn't take that long although I could barely stand up when I was done. It was only five days after Logan was born.

Madison's hands were a bit full when she got off the bus. She had her Unicorn box with all her Valentines and her flowers. The bus driver had one of the little boys help her carry the flowers to the house. He held the bus while boy was helping Madison. He handed my mom the flowers, who was still helping me recover postpartum, and ran back to the bus. I smiled and thought, only in our small town community.  

No comments: