Monday, February 26, 2018

ME and MY BOYS

 I don't think we have gotten out of our pajamas since Logan was born. My boys and I are just surviving. I have bathed my boys only once a week. I have counted it winning to just keep the kitchen clean and the laundry done. Yesterday, I smelt so bad I couldn't even stand to be near myself. I let the baby scream while I took a two minute shower.  I am surviving on two to four hours of sleep at night and then I have to be up at 6:00 to see Sierra off to school. Lately, I am not sure why, but the boys have been waking up at 5:30. I have hurt their feelings several time by telling them to go back to bed. I wish anyone in the house valued sleep the way I do. I am certain within a month I will have Logan on a better sleeping schedule and everything will calm down, but right now, with him being less than a month old, we are just in survival mode.  

No comments: