Thursday, November 14, 2019

HAPPY MOMENTS

 We chopped down the top parts of the large Cottonwoods on our property. It took us working as a family for three straight evenings to clean up all the debris off the lawn. I treasure moments when we work as a family.  Then we had over thirty trees planted on our property. We still have a lot of tree-work to do but we are happy to see progress on our little farm.
 I treasure my moments with these two little boys. They are growing so much.
 The boys did karate together for a few months until James got a fungus infection on his foot. Yuck, we quit. 
 Just sitting around talking to dad and eating watermelon.
 Picking grapes at Kay's farm. 
 We missed Disneyland because this little one got sick with viral meningitis for ten days. Then she had lingering fevers for another month.
 She did make a short recovery for her birthday. 

 Logan eating grapes. 
 She was healthy at her birthday party that weekend. She invited, Kaylee Neff, Evelynn, Colt and Rowdy. They ran around the house and made their own pizzas. 



We went to the Truck-or-treat event in Fruita. We had a couple power rangers, a transformer, and a witch. Oh, and a cowgirl, not pictured. :)

The only two to go Trick-or-Treating on Halloween was James and Ashton. Nate and I took them. Nate kept the car warm while I and the boys ran from house to house. James exclaimed,"This is the best day ever. I have only seen people do this in the movies!" I giggled. I can't believe I had never taken them trick-or-treating. We always do the ward trunk-or-treat and truck-or-treat and I am usually  tired by the time Halloween comes around. I don't think they will ever let us miss it again. They had a blast. Sierra thought she was too old. Madison was sick. Sigh.




 Ashton built a fort for his brother.
For history day the 1st grade was studying ancient Egypt. I made James a mummy costume. He said he loved it so much he will be a mummy for Halloween next year. I was making Madison a Geisha and had a wig and everything but she was so sick she couldn't go. 
 Enjoying a warm day in November with my boys. I taught them how to push each other around in their Tonka trucks. 

No comments: