Thursday, November 14, 2019

LOGAN MY CHEF

My sister did a drawing challenge. I am going to do a photograph challenge. I am going to do one photo a day till the end of the year. 

Here is Logan. He loves to cook. He is obsessive about it. I mean obsessive. If he isn't cooking he is yelling about cooking. He is constantly emptying my drawers of every pan and stirring utensil. One day I went and laid down for twenty minutes. I left Ashton watching a show and gave Logan the Bosch, don't worry I didn't give him a dough hook or wire whisks or cookie paddles. It was just the motor and the bowl. He found my flour and carried the flour cup by cup into the living room to the Bosch bowl. When I woke up twenty minutes later my whole house was dusted in flour. 
I can't say it wasn't worth it though. It did take a while to clean up the mess but I was so tired. I needed those twenty minutes. 
This morning, I let him cook sausages. He shook the pan back and forth and let the sausages roll around in the pan. I know super dangerous. He loves it.
Then I let him cut up a banana with a butter knife. He loved it. I wish cooking breakfast and cutting a banana would satisfy his need to cook for the day but I spent the most of the morning out by the sand box watching him cook with sand. Logan my chef. James was a chef too but I don't remember him being this obsessive.

No comments: