Saturday, November 16, 2019

WATERBOTTLE

Ashton found his water bottle that he left out by the horse. He was extremely excited. He needed a picture.
We have more Ashtonisms in our family than from anyone else. He really is a pistol. At Stake Conference a few weeks ago, he wanted to use the men's restroom. He ran in before I could grab him. I ran into the Relief Society President and was chatting with her when he ran out. He high fived me and said, "I went potty in the boy's bathroom." I high fived him back and said, "Good job buddy!" He said, "And I washed my hands!" I said, "Good job buddy!" (My hands were pretty wet by this point. He hadn't dried his hands.) He said, "You know what mom, the boy's bathroom is so cool cause the sink is right next to the potty." I grabbed him and took him straight in the women's bathroom and we both washed our hands. The Relief Society President was laughing so hard she was crying.
Madison had the ribbon festival today. She did well and got her first ribbon. She played three pieces she memorized and she wrote a piece of music and took a theory test. It has been fun to watch her progress in the piano.

No comments: