Friday, November 22, 2019

LOGUS

Often I feel that Logan adds a level of anxiety to my day that none of my other kids ever have. He has to be cooking all the time. All my friends find it cute but living with it day in and day out is exhausting. He is always moving my chairs around the kitchen so he can climb on my cabinets and cook. He got eggs out of the fridge and cracked half of them into a pan. He dumped a container of hot cocoa into a bowl and added water and mixed it. He tried to help clean the dishes for me and got a ton of water dripped down my cabinets and onto the floor. Then I started loosing my mind. Logus, stop cooking. Please! 
I am afraid he is going to get his Christmas present early this year. He is getting a play kitchen. I should have bought one for James, but our home was too small. It is still too small but my friend reminded me if stopped thinking about his kitchen like a beautiful piece of furniture, I wanted to purchase from Pottery Barn, and just think of it as his Christmas present I could buy a simple plastic one and toss it when he was over this phase, guilt free. I did it. I bought a cheap plastic kitchen and I am sure he is going to love it. 

No comments: