Friday, November 15, 2019

PUBLISH PEACE

The phrase "publish peace" has called to me for two days. The need for me to publish peace in my world. I have pondered on this phrase deeply and what it means. I publish peace through many avenues. Obviously, my media choices. I have gotten better at that. Obviously, my words can create peace or drama. I am still working on that. Less obviously, I publish peace when I take care of my home. I spent the morning cleaning their room with them. When we finished, they immediately started playing with toys they have forgotten. There has been no contention since their room has been put in order. James has often commented on how wonderful it makes him feel to walk into a clean home, after a busy day at school. I know cleanliness can be restorative and one of the small ways I can publish peace. 

No comments: