Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BUILDING CASTLES

Last night CC, MJ and I had Family Home Evening together. We talked about keeping the commandments. I was trying to explain the importance of doing what Jesus would like us to do. I told Sierra when she does what her mother says that is "honoring her mother" and that makes Jesus happy. She said, "You mean like when I hung up my clothes." I said, "Yes, like when you hung up your clothes." She got the most excited expression and run up to me and threw her arms around my neck and said, "Yeah, Jesus loves us!" Then the lesson was pretty much over. She was ready to move onto the activity. We built castles for Ariel and Cinderella. I was excited because she for the first time she fell in love with the blocks my dad made for me before she was born. She had a riot last night and insists we build more castles today.

3 comments:

Paul and Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Em said...

I changed my blog address to...themusicalengineer.blogspot.com

rachwheel said...

You're such a good Mommy, and photographer. I love the blocks in action one.