Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FUNNY THINGS SIERRA HAS SAID...

CC: Mom why did you go Shandra's house?
Me: Because I wanted to show her the new shirt I made.
CC: Why did you want to do that?
Me: I guess... because I wanted her to be proud of me.
CC: But Mommy, I am already so proud of you!

Next Day in the car....

CC: Mom can we go to Shandra's house?
Me: No we can't.
CC: Why?
Me: Why do you want to go to Shandra's house?
CC: Because I need to show Jennifer and Brooklynn my new chapstick. They will be so proud of me.



CC confussed about the meaning of words pretty hilarious.

This morning at the bathroom sink...

CC: Mom, what are you doing?
Me: I am washing my bangs because they are greasy.
CC: Oh.

This evening CC comes out of the bathroom into the front room with the whole front of her head wet.

ME: What are you doing?
CC: I am washing my brain mom cause that's what girls have to do, they have to wash their brains.



Later still in the evening...

I released a little gas while reading to her. Something I never do!


CC: Mom that was phsycho! (Laughing histerically.)

Phsycho? Wash your brain? Seriously Pumpkin keep saying words you don't know the meaning of in the wrong context it makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I love the CC. I miss her so much. You better teach me how to be thrify too!!!

rachwheel said...

hilarious!