Saturday, January 31, 2009

GOODBYE



Well, today is moving day. Jennifer and Brooklynn are off to Brookline. Although they won't be that far away, we will really miss them being right down the hall. I am certain it will take a couple of times of knocking on apartment 1904 before Sierra realizes that they are really gone. I am not looking forward to the constant questions that will certainly pile up as she tries to understand why they moved. Shandra and Stephen have been dear friends and the perfect neighbors. We are excited for their new adventure.

Well, I am certain you have noticed that 90% of the pictures on this blog are blurred. I use to think I was just a really bad photographer. Then I took my camera home for Christmas break. My sister, who everyone always raves takes the best pictures, couldn't take a single good picture with my camera. This was a bitter sweet realization. I called cannon. They said to send it in and they would fix it. Nate sent it off today. They said it will take at least two weeks. So, even though I will continue to post, you won't be seeing any pictures for a while.

No comments: