Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CC's HAIR CUT



I cut CC's hair today. I had to bribe her with a lollipop. She kept lecturing me on how she didn't want to look like Daddy, the only person's hair she has ever seen me cut. I kept reassuring her I was only going to take a few inches off, so it would look healthy again and wouldn't be so blah. She held up a small strand of hair and said you can just cut this piece. I told her it would look better if I cut all the piece the same length. After I was done she did concede that she looked pretty cute. When her dad came home she exclaimed, "Mom cut my hair. Isn't it beautiful? Now I am not blonde anymore!" (Blonde? Blah? I can see how it all gets very confussing!)

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

Hey you can cut Hailey's hair next! It's driving me crazy, but I'm not brave enough to try it on my own.

Michelle said...

So cute! You did a great job...and somehow you even got Sierra to smile for the picture. Go Lisa!

rachwheel said...

She does look beautiful! Great job, Lisa.

Shandra said...

You did awesome! I LOVE that pic of her!! Gorgeous!!! That would be a good black & white one for your house!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

She is so cute. I love all the funny stories you tell about her! Looks great!