Sunday, March 1, 2009

RANDOMNESS FROM THE WEEK


Sierra wore her scrubs all day on Wednesday. She loves them. When she puts them on she feels like she is a doctor, so now we have two doctors in the family. I made the scrubs from fabric my Aunt Suzanna gave me, two thanksgivings ago. She would be proud. Sierra adored the fabric from the moment she set eyes on it because it has ladybugs and butterflies.


I got my wedding ring on my ring finger again. Yes! I haven't been able to wear it since before my second trimester of pregnancy with Madison. I am happy to be wearing it again. My hand has felt naked for the last nine months.



This is a picture of Sierra catching fairies in her bedroom. For those of you who don't know Sierra has three fairy friends that are always with her; Fairy Mischievous, Fairy Tinker Bell and Utah, strawberry, grandma fairy. Fairy Mischievous, who is her favorite, does all sorts of naughty things. She turns little boys' coats from blue to pink and she makes people bump their bums by sprinkling fairy dust on the slide and making it extra slippery. Fairy Tinker Bell will make the naughty things Fairy Mischievous does right once the victim cries. The next time you talk to her ask her about her fairies. She will talk forever, especially if you gasp in horror repeatedly at the things Fairy Mischievous does.

1 comment:

Miss Kim said...

Oh my niece is sooooo dang cute!!!!