Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 BLURRY PICTURES of an AMAZING SKIRT

My dear friend Joy Turner made this beautiful skirt for CC for her birthday. She would said, "Bea-u-tiful, skirt!" She loves it to pieces. I refashioned an old t-shirt of mine for her. The t-shirt is a beautiful rust color and matches the skirt perfectly. I didn't do the greatest sewing job but I am enjoying the thoughts of making another one. The pattern I created is definitely a keeper. I am just going to make a few minor alterations.

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love it, and would love to have the exact outfit in my size. Please?

Paul and Em said...

You seriously need to show me your mad skill when you come.

DJ said...

I like the skirt. I like the shirt. I love the little girl wearing them! Can't wait to see you!

Atrena Holm said...

You are way to creative! Love the outfit!

Shandra said...

Awesome, Lisa! She should be a model...gorgeous!