Sunday, April 17, 2011

MY DUMPSTER DIVIN' DAUGHTER

Yesterday, because Dad was off fishing, we decided to go out for dinner and go shopping. I don't know exactly what we were going to go shopping for, maybe the movie "Tangled", or maybe some Easter dresses or maybe we were just going to look, which is typically what happens. Well, I took a wrong turn down a back road and Sierra started squealing at the top of her lungs. I couldn't even make out what she was saying. I said calm down and talk slower. Sierra said, "There is a club house, a club house. Mom, you have to turn around and go back." I said, "What?" She became more hyper and said, "In the garbage, just go back." I went back and this is what I saw hanging out of the dumpster, a massive box. I could bearly fit it in the car. I had to cut it open, collapse it, and force it in. Then there was no room for anything else, so we didn't go shopping, besides all of Sierra's dreams and greatest desires had been fufilled in this piece of trash, she wouldn't have found anything in any store that would have made her more happy.

No comments: