Wednesday, April 6, 2011

INSANE MOTHER



Last night Sierra threw up in her sleep.

MJ was crying. It was mid-night. I went to check on her. I was knocked of my feet with the smell of throw up.

I checked MJ. Nothing. I checked Sierra, it was everywhere.

I woke her and told her to go get in the tub. She refused.

I tore her bedding off her bed. She groggily stood up, but once the bedding was removed she flopped back onto the bed. Oh, well.

I covered her with a blanket from the closet and then I started the laundry.

By the morning she was feeling fine.

This morning I had plans to take their pictures in the middle the beatuiful spring blossoms. (A little throw up wasn't going to foil my plans.)

They had cute dresses but it was too cold to not have a coat.

(Since Sierra was sick last night it was kind of a silly idea anyway. What kind of a mother hauls her sick child out to take spring pictures before she is entirely well? Apparently, I do.)

I just have this vision of my girls in white cotton dresses in the middle of a blossoming orchard. Well, the dream will have to wait, because these are the best pictures I got today. ;P

No comments: