Friday, April 22, 2011

PERFECTLY, imperfect MOMENT

Well, I took these silhouette pictures of my girls at this perfect moment as the sun was resting on the horizon. They were dressed up in their princess attire and dancing infront of the windows on the ottoman.

Sadly, look at the windows. I know they are awful. Who has windows that dirty?

I couldn't tell, when I took the pictures the sun was in my eyes, until the moment was gone and I was pulling the pictures up on my computer. Heart breaking.

These are wall worthy but they will never make it that far because of some dirty windows.

I don't pose my children, since everything I take is candid I don't ever get the same shot twice. However, I better clean the windows just in case another moment comes.

(I can see a good parallel in this story that maybe used in a Young Women's lesson some day. If you can draw one, you can print up the pictures and share them. This maybe all they will ever be good for.)

No comments: