Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of JULY

CC was so excited to see Ryan. She insisted she had never seen him before.
He reminded her of all the times he and Nate took her to the zoo in Pittsburgh.
She still couldn't remember. She said she needed a pictures so she wouldn't forget again.

Ryan said he and Nate had a great time fishing. He came back exhausted. Ryan said they packed a weeks worth of vacationing into two days. Even after they got back, Nate wouldn't let him sit on the couch to rest. He wanted him to go out in the desert and shoot something or drive up to see the Monument. Ryan begged me to turn on movie to distract him.
Nate wanted to be sure he had a good enough time that he would come back again.
He promised he would.
(He loves showing off his state and especially the fishing it has to offer. I am sure if anyone else wants to come and play he would love to have you.... Michael, Phillip, Derrick, Neil, Spencer, Brandon, Paul or Mike.)

The girls had a fun forth of July.

Funny thing about MJ....

She ran into my room in the morning and I told her we were going to have a party. She said, "A happy birthday to me party?" I said, "No, a happy birthday to America party."She said, "Oh." I asked her what we should buy for the party. She said, "We need hats." I thought it was funny that was the first thing she thought of. She also wanted a cake and balloons. We didn't do hats or balloons, but she did get a flag and a cake.

Funny thing about CC....

She asked, "Mom why do we have a party of the 4th of July." I said, "To celebrate our freedoms and give thanks to all those who died fighting to preserve them and to give thanks to those even now who fight to preserve the freedoms of our country." She said, "Is that why I keep hearing guns and explosions? Are they fighting right now." I laughed and told her no, those are just fireworks.

No comments: