Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SWIMMING FUN



 We had a new family in the ward over to swim in our tiny pool.
We had a good time.
The children were very sweet and well behaved.
I hope if I ever have that many children they are as well behaved.

Speaking of which...
CC did wake up this morning and said she had a dream that she had a little brother.
I thought it was sweet.

Speaking of CC...
She was helping me get a bowl yesterday to put the cut pinnapple in.
She chose one of my large glass ones.
She tripped.
The bowl shattered in about about a trillion pieces, when it hit our hard tile. 
Then she landed on the shards of glass.
I picked her up and asked if she was okay.
She looked fine. 
I grabbed the broom.
Two seconds later I looked at her, and she was covered in blood. 
Her face.
Her arms.
Her knees.
Luckily, none of her cuts were deep, but there were a lot.
I think MJ was screaming more than she was.
Nate had to comfort MJ, while I bandaged up CC.



No comments: