Thursday, July 14, 2011

BLACKBERRIES


I love this little girl.
We picked blackberries today at Sister K's farm.
She was eating them faster than I could pick them.
Can you tell?
Sister K had an appendectomy yesterday.
She was hobbling around holding her side.
I kept insisting I would pick the blackberries alone, but she wouldn't have it.

CC loves playing in the irrigation that runs past Sister K's yard.
I brings joy to my heart to watch her play in it.
I use to play in irragation ditch when I was small. (At my grand parents house and at my Aunt's house up in Lewiston.)
Her favorite part is digging the mud up and piling it on the side of the ditch and molding it.
She makes me laugh.
She is always covered from head to toe in mud when she is done.
She loves it.
I just throw her in the tub when we get home.

My girls are now clean.
No more hiding at the farm.
I have to clean my house. Sigh.

No comments: