Saturday, July 9, 2011

CAMPING ON THE MESA


We went camping up on the Mesa.
We had a beautiful valley and pristine lake all to ourselves.
It may have partly been do to the thunderstorms, rain, and blood sucking mosquitoes, but the girls didn't seem to mind or their father. 
I will keep my opinion unexpressed.
Late into the evening, after the sun had long set the girls were having giggling fits.
I couldn't calm them and decided to let them create whatever mischief they may as long as they kept it in the tent.
I went to the fire and read my latest book, the biography of Cleopatra.
Nate got back from the lake and opened the tent and dived in the middle of the girls and told them stories of his scouting adventures as a young boy.
They loved it and I am sure they will never forget it.







No comments: