Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PEACHES AND COTTAGE CHEESE

Peaches and cottage cheese is something I haven't eaten in a long time. I had some this morning they were yummy.
I made MJ turn off the television and watch me hem pants. She didn't quite understand why. I didn't quite understand why. I just know that some where along the (parenting) way someone put it in my brain that I was a bad mother if I let my children watch too much television, so she has to turn it off on occasion. Instead, she just had to hang out with me for about an hour and watch me hem pants. She didn't care for that, so she turned my legs into a tight rope and walked along them. She asked me a lot of why questions and then took pictures of me. However, her eye level pictures of me sitting will not be pictured here. I am sure you understand why...

No comments: