Monday, August 27, 2012

CHEF BRAD

 Chef Brad or as we call him Uncle Brad came to visit again.
We were so excited.
He cooks for us. It makes me so happy. He loves food and who doesn't love food and who wouldn't want a Chef to come and cook for them for a few days.
You can watch his show here.
He is very talented. You are going to love watching his show. Go click on the link.
He taught me a few quick meals that I am super excited to try out.
My girls love him. He loves them. 
He has a gift at making everyone feel loved.
Uncle Brad, Nate and Cousin Tate are doing dude things today. Nate took them out fishing.
I wish Nate had of been busy because then we would of been able to tour all the beautiful fruit orchards in the area and go out for some good Thai food.
Sigh.
Next time hopefully Nate will be too busy.

No comments: