Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY

 Happy Birthday, to the sweetest, kindest, most generous person I know.
Lily moved into our ward about a year ago and has been such a huge blessing in all of our lives.
We wouldn't be the same without her.
Thanks Lily for being you.
 
We went to a Italian Restaurant for lunch.
The food was good.
The pregnant lady kept spilling balsamic vinegar on herself.
It was really attractive on her circular little belly.
I wish I had of ordered pasta. I know people should order pasta at an Italian restaurant, but I am always doing the thing that doesn't make sense and then wishing I hadn't.


This is my favorite picture of the day. Lily and Annie look radiant and Elise and Barbara look like... come on pregnant lady, stop taking pictures already!
 
Well, you are in for a treat because tomorrow I will be announcing whether this sweet baby growing inside me is a boy or a girl. Stay tuned.

No comments: