Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MORNING ERRANDS

We ran some morning errands together.
There is only a grocery store, an ace hardware store, and a family dollar in this little town.
I needed cleaning supplies.
A lot of them.
My sweet friend is moving and needed a little help cleaning up her new house.
We went shopping early.
We were waiting till the family dollar was open, which apparently isn't until 9:00am.
MJ was balancing on the parking lot cement dividers.
She would walk to the end and then come and take another bit of her oatmeal.
Apparently, it would take her a long time to chew up, if I called her back early she would open her mouth and show me that she was still working on it.
The oatmeal wasn't chewy. She just doesn't really like oatmeal.
 
Not sure exactly sure what she was looking at in this moment but it must have been something pretty serious.
 
She was a good little helper today.
She sponged walls. There may have been a few puddles of water on the floor, but she was helping.
She had to have a sponge in every color.
After I took her sponges away and mopped up the floor, she entertained herself by climbing on my back or clinging to my foot as I cleaned or begging me to hold her.
She was a bit of a rascal but she still let me get a lot done, so I can hardly complain.

No comments: