Saturday, August 18, 2012

DISAPPEARING

Just incase you have wondered where I have gone.

My camera card stopped working in the drive. I called HP they said they could fix it, if we set the computer back to its factory setting. However, I don't have time to save all the important information that I don't want erased because I am in the middle of moving.
I can't even begin to describe how busy this move has been or how tired I am.

Plus, Nate has been full time at his new office. He has been gone early and home late six days a week, which I am not use to after having him only gone for four.

My girls have been constantly bickering since summer has come to a close. Since moving we have had late nights and early mornings which has not been a good combination for bringing out the best in them.Schools starts Monday, so seperation for part of the day should bring out more sisterly love.

The hardest part should be behind me by Tuesday. Wish me luck. I will see you sometime after that.

No comments: