Thursday, August 30, 2012

IT's A.........

I, Sierra, and Madison headed to the doctor's office bright and early this morning.
I was a little bit nervous.
I am not sure why, but I was.
I wanted Nate to come, but he is so busy with his new practice.
The girls were really good though and sat pretty still, except for Madison who kept getting off of her chair to hold my hand.
The doctor asked the girls, "Have you ever seen an ultrasound?"
Sierra said, "Oh yeah, hundreds."
The doctor looked at me cockeyed.
I said, "She saw one. Madison's."
I am really surprise she remembers.
The doctor of course spent a lot of time at the babies head, making sure the brain was developing and then looking at his face.
He slowly moved down the spine and it seemed like forever until he got to the shot below.
He asked me, "So, what is the gender?"
I said, "A boy."
He said, "Yep, it is pretty obvious. I will give you a 100% percent guarantee on the gender of this child."
He also said, "The baby looks healthy and is measuring perfectly on date."
So, I guess we will be welcoming Gunnison Nathan to the world on January 14th, give or take a couple days, hopefully take.

No comments: