Saturday, August 25, 2012

EDISON

 I know everyone will think I am crazy. I kind of think I am crazy.
This move has allowed us for the first time in our lives to have a pet.
Our friends moved and were giving away their half grown kittens.
Their daughter brought this little cat to the door and begged us to take it.
She may have had tears in her eyes.
She may have suggested a few times if we didn't take it would go to the human society.
I maybe thought it was a dirty trick.
I caved.
I shouldn't have but I did.
I think Sierra is a little in love.
 
It is an outside cat.
It isn't allowed in the house.
If it runs away tonight, I may not be too terribly sad.
We will see if she loved it enough for it to stick around.

P.S. Thank you Jess for rescuing me again. The card reader worked perfectly. We are back in business.

No comments: