Saturday, September 29, 2012

FRUITA PARADE

CC said she had never been in the Fruita Fall Festival Parade.
She really wanted to be in it.
She begged me.
We got ready this morning and went down to be in the parade.
Luckily we went with friends or it would have been a long boring walk for both of us.
 I love that CC's hair is now long enough to braid.
A few months more and we may be back into pig tails.
Oh, the absolute joy.
 Wyatt is such a fun kid.
Sierra didn't leave his side the whole parade.
They are good friends.
 Luke, Wyatts older brother mowed my lawn yesterday.
I was out mowing it and he came over and said, "Let me do it for you."
He did a really great job. He is such a sweet kid.




 Some really fabulous young women from our ward.
They are so sweet and all of them have babysat my kids at one time.
My children love all three of them.



No comments: