Sunday, September 23, 2012

LOVE MY LITTLE SISTERS

 I had a few seconds before church started and so I took the girls out in the garage and got these few shots.
I love these little girls.
They sometimes drive me crazy but at the end of the day I am so glad they are mine.
Yesterday, Madison was cracking me up.
I recited the Dragon Tales poem. The one they say to go to Dragon Land. Any PBS junky will know what I am talking about.
Madison said, "Mom, don't say that poem, cause then you will dis-dappear to Dragon Land.
I said, "Maybe I want to go to Dragon Land."
She said, Well, if you go to Dragon Land then I will be alone."
Then I will have to get on my Diego Bike.
And then I will have to go to Sister Kay's house.
And then I will have to wait for sister to come home.
And then sister will have to clean the house.
And then daddy will have to make dinner.
And then sister will have to make peaches in the jar.
And then Sister Kay will have to read me stories and tuck me into bed.
And then we will be sad.
And then we will have to remind ourselves to feed Edison.
And then we will have to vacuum the floor all the time.
And then we will have make our lunch.
And then we will have to wash our clothes.
And then dad will have to take sister to school.
Andt hen we will have to take care of each other.
And then....
And then...
And then...
She must have spoken for twenty minutes straight.
And she convinced me, I won't be going to Dragon Land.
Especially because I have a little girl that is very observant and realizes how much her mommy does.
More especially because she would be sad.
 
I did like that if anything happened to me she had a back-up-plan.
It tickled me that Sister Kay was her back-up-plan.
She really is a second Grandma to my little girls and we love her so much.
 



No comments: