Friday, September 7, 2012

EARLY OUT DAY

We went to visit Darcy and go for a walk/bike ride with our kids.
I went off on a verbal tangent that may have taken up most of our time.
I felt bad. I want to get together again when I am not so high strung.
Then we can talk about our great ideas and that is what I love to talk about most with Darcy.
She has such fun ideas and such a interesting things that she is doing all the time.
 
Sierra was learning how to text and may have texted a few of her Aunts.
It was funny to go back and read them.
I don't know if I want my seven year old texting but she likes to practice spelling right, so maybe it is a good thing.
 
I have been so crazy this last month that I haven't blogged that often and I have missed a lot of the fun things that Madison and Sierra have said.
I have forgotten the ones Madison has said but here are a few from Sierra on being famous.
 
"Mom, how come dad wants to be famous?"
"He doesn't"
"Then why is he in the newspaper and on the radio?"
"Because he is advertising for his new practice."
 
"Mom, how come Jesus wants to be famous?"
"He doesn't."
"Then why does everyone know about him and he has like two books written about him."
 
"Mom, why did Jesus only have to be dead for three days and we have to be dead like forever? That isn't fair!"
 
Then a funny thing she said after school the other day.
 
"Mom, did you send me with a sugar snack today."
"Yes."
"My teacher said, no more sugar snacks because they gives us a little buzz."
We both started laughing because it is one of our favorite lines from the Santa Clause 2 movie.



No comments: