Friday, May 24, 2013

LIBRARY

 The library is always a favorite place of ours.
It was the first place that came to mind after a two really crazy days of Summer Break.
Don't you love Sierra's outfit. She dressed herself. I try not to stress the small stuff when it is summer.
I told them they had to keep their hair out of their face, but I wouldn't even make them do their hair all summer, except for Sundays of course.
They were pretty excited about that.
After collecting as many books as their arms could carry, we headed home.
All the excitement and conversation, after we got home, was about a book on sharks.
Go figure.
My girls.

Funny story:
I picked up Sierra from a birthday party last Saturday.
I had left Madison and James with my friend Barbara.
Sierra said, "Where is Madison and James?"
I said, "I gave them to a French couple."
"Mom?"
"They were really nice and they live in a castle and they said that they would be able to give them everything they ever wanted."
"Mom?"
"What?"
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, Dad and I thought it would be best if the couple came and got them while you were away at the birthday party. You know good byes are so tough."
"Great! NOW YOU MADE IT A REAL DUMB LIFE!"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't have any friends now."
"You have friends. What about that girl at church? You like her."
"MOM, THAT IS NOT THE SAME! Why would you do that, you love James!"

Yeah, she gets her teasing from both her parents.
Don't worry princess, I would never make it a DUMB life. I am glad I have all three of you.

When I pulled up in front of Barbara's house she jumped out really quick and said, "I knew you were teasing."


No comments: