Wednesday, May 1, 2013

phoningsister.blogspot.com

 
This video was taken over Spring Break. I wanted to share.
 
I and my sister Emily started blogging together about all things Mommy. We have conversations over the phone that crack us up and we thought we would share them. We will also write some MIPs, Mommy tips, some funny and some really funny, but most of them useful. We would like to give you some suggestions for Food Funk Fridays. (My sister and I never know what to cook on Friday, so you will get our simple suggestions for meals on those days.) There will most likely be some simple sewing projects too and our favorite media suggestion. You can follow our conversations at www.phoningsister.blogspot.com.
 
I have wanted to do something like this for a while. This blog is more or less a journal of my family's life, which is something I have never wanted to publicly promote. However I have always thought it would be fun to have a wider audience blogging and so we are going to give it a shot. You can come join us, I would love to see you there.

No comments: