Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ALL MY CHILDREN

 James decided to paint my carpet with my bright red fingernail polish, and my bedspread, and my brand new natural wood cabinets, all while I was going potty. He painted his brother too and when he got bored he handed the paint to his brother to enjoy. I am still dumbfounded by how much destruction happened in a short bathroom break. He is on duty to unload the dishwasher every day for the whole week. Did you know this kid is really good at unloading the dishwasher?
 This girl is always starving when she gets home from school. She is eating cheerios.
 This boy is my favorite thing.
This girl refuses to let me take her picture lately. She is gorgeous. She is growing so much. I bought her clothes at Christmas and they are all too short. I had to buy her more clothes this week. She almost fits in my shoes, what the? Oh, my.

No comments: