Saturday, February 27, 2016

JAMES my BOY

He fell asleep on the office chair in a super weird position today. I moved him to the couch. I thought of how beautiful he was sleeping. It reminded me of my sister words. She went to a funeral of a family friend. She recently lost her two year old baby girl to pneumonia. She died at Primary Children's Hospital. My sister went to the viewing and said, she looked like she was sleeping. 
 
I was so grateful as I watched this little boys chest rise and fall as I photographed his tiny little body. Life is so fleeting especially in death but even in life. Time goes by and he grows so fast every day. I can't bottle these moments up but I was born with a nice camera and through books and the internet I have acquired some skill. I had to drop down and just capture this boy and his too straight fingernails. His unruly hair, that has a bit of red in it when it is kissed by the sun. His little nose and little ears, and those unearthly eyelashes that he flutters all the time. I feel so blessed to have him in my life today.  




 


No comments: