Friday, February 26, 2016

HOMEWORK with a FRIEND

Yesterday after school Kaylee and Natalie came over and did homework with my girls and then watched The Good Dinosaur, while putting together Legos and a marble run. My living room floor looks like it threw up toys. I normally don't allow toys downstairs but I made an exception because a sweet friend Teddy brought over some hand-me-down toys and clothes for James. It was like Christmas morning for the boy. He was so happy. I didn't want to burst his bubble. They played and played while Mom and Dad stepped over the toys and watched the debate together.
 
When the girls parents finished their project they came and got them and I put my little ones to bed. Madison was crying because everything in her body hurt. Here legs, arms, throat, and eyes. I told her "rest is best" and tucked her into bed. She came out of bed a handful of times to tell me she hurt. I think I have either raised a hypochondriac or a chronically in pain child. I don't know what to make of it. The doctor says she is fine, maybe growing pains but she is constantly complaining. My gut tells me she is fine and she just needs to eat more. I made her drink a glass of milk this morning and eat her vitamins. Then I told her I wouldn't take her to school until she finished her eggs. She just picked at them till she was late for school. I asked her, "Why won't you eat your eggs?" She said, "Because you made drink a full glass of milk."
 
I am lost for words. EAT princesses!!!!

 
 



No comments: