Thursday, February 25, 2016

GOOD MORNING

 I can't even begin to convey how blessed I have been over the last few weeks. I have felt Heavenly Father just pouring his spirit out upon me in great abundance. I feel as though I am living in this beautiful light. A light I have never experienced. I now know why people do missionary work. I know why people share the gospel. I love that I have been blessed with the opportunity to share my light and watch as someone can feel that light and want to grow in the light of Christ. 
 
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me. John 10:27
I am living in this scripture.
 
I am so blessed. I had the most beautiful day.
 
I have been privileged to have the most beautiful woman be apart of my life for the last two years, she has served me and loved me. I went to her home the other day and wept with her as she talked to me about hungering for truth and not knowing where to find it.  
 
I have invited her to take the missionary discussions. I have invited her to come to church and neither has worked out. I know it will.
 
Today we made a tent for her girls and made bread and she poured out her heart and talked about her life journey and I can't help but know that Heavenly Father is guiding her path. I just feel blessed to watch her grow in his light and help her along her path. It has strengthened my testimony of His infinite love.





No comments: