Thursday, June 21, 2018

HAIR CUTS AGAIN

We are headed to California next week for ten days. We will be going to Nate's home ward on Sunday. Several people from this ward have known him from the time he was little. A few of them met Sierra when she was three but we haven't taken the kids back since. They haven't met his family. I felt the boys all needed a real haircut for the occasion. My heart breaks as I considered my boy's hair is growing back as Wyatt heads back into the hospital for another round of chemo. We pray he gets better soon. James should never shave his head. I feel Micheal's boys with their great hairline and thick hair look good. James with his widows peaks looks.... something. The barber shop couldn't see us right away so we went over to the thrift store and picked out a few books. I found some Corelle plates! It always makes me happy to find various vintage designs to add to our cupboard.









No comments: